We offer advice and representation at tribunals for employees or employers involved in disputes. We can deal with redundancy, constructive or unfair dismissal, discrimination claims (sex, age or disability), unpaid wages or payments claims and other employment rights disputes.
There are six different ways you can fund our services:
- You may be able to pay our fees by making a claim on your home insurance policy as these policies often include legal expenses cover. You may wish to contact us to discuss this in advance of booking an appointment with our employment solicitor.
- We can offer you a fixed fee package so you know what you will pay us for what we agree to do for you.
- We can offer you representation on a “no win, no fee” basis in certain cases.
- We can offer you a traditional “pay as you go” package so you are not locked into our services.
- You can take advantage of our one-off meeting package, where you can meet with a solicitor to discuss your whole situation to work out what you want to do and how you want to do it.
- If you have signed a compromise agreement, our fees are normally met by your employer so you pay us nothing.
For more information, call us on 01224 590053 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org leaving brief details and your phone number.